Best just got better!
Yeah, that’s right lovely people, things are getting better with time.
People are getting tired of chatting and back-and- forth messaging sessions on existing dating apps. Creepy talks & sexting in the current dating apps are too daunting.
Youngsters had high expectations from these dating apps. However, these dating apps have been hijacked by common issues faced on any social media platforms — fake profiles. Sharing mobile numbers & revealing your identity to meet someone can be too troublesome. With all that India is all set to experience a new era of dating. Any guesses?
We’ve got a new app in town naming “GOJIVE”. It’s creating all the buzz it can.
GOJIVE intends to solve these issues and create an exciting and memorable experience for their users. Actual Dating, a blind date is their product. It function very easy too.!
How does it work?
- Users create their profiles and set up their preferences — Date, Time and Place
- They can browse profiles — ‘’Make’’ the ones they want to meet and ‘’Break’’ they don’t want to
- As soon as two people have expressed interest in each other by ‘’Make’’ ing each other, GOJIVE will set up a date for them based on their preferences
- Venues are the registered and renowned chain of cafe’s
- Users do not need to share their mobile numbers as GOJIVE customer care will help you meet
- They have an efficient tracking mechanism and on call customer support for any inquires
With this, blind dating seems to be really easy and secured as well.
That’s not all we have have for you today. There is another app on playstore which can help you kick your boredom.
Apart from blind dating concept, this app allows you to make new friends through activities. Question?
Well here are your answers, u can log in to this app through your fb account, and all you need is just to create a new “TODO” event like basketball game, fun trip, Sunday morning yoga etc. and the interested people will ask or comment on your event post to join you.
This apps works on your location basis, showing the interested people and event around you. So that they can join the activity easily.
Same you can do if you think you are interested in some event, just send a join request to the event and enjoy the activity with your new friends.
Well it seems like apps are really taking care “Forever Alone” thing.
You are not alone, Google Apps are there for you.
take care folks.!