News Leak Centre

No Fear No Favour

A Freak Accident: Fitness Blogger Dies After A Whipped Cream Dispenser Is Exploded

Ever wondered! The bag you carry every day could be the reason of your death? A 32 years old fitness and lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Burger is killed after a whipped cream dispenser exploded, hitting her in the chest.

Feeling Munduk's energy🙏🏼❤️ @mundukmodingplantation

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

The family announced her death on social media naming it as a “domestic incident”.

Announcing her death, Rebecca’s family member posted on her Instagram account.

Though, the French Media reported as the matter of cardiac arrest.

On Burger’s Instagram account, family members warned her fans of the dangers of the dispenser – warning that “thousands of defective devices” were in circulation.

Translation: “Here is an example of a syphon that exploded and struck Rebecca’s thorax, resulting in her death” the post read alongside the whipped cream dispenser.Do not use this kind of utensil in your home!”

Ms Burger was a well-known lifestyle blogger in France and had over 158,000 followers on Instagram, reportedly used a dispenser which works by injecting gas into a metal container, keeping the device under a very high pressure.

Un lever de soleil à Bali 🌅 ____________________________ 📲BLOG:

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

Bye Bye Bali 🙏🏼❤️

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

By: Simran Dhingra

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *