Women Reveal How They Like To Be Approached!
Finding that pick up lines is getting you nowhere? Not sure how to start a conversation with that girl you see at the supermarket every week? No matter your problem, i’m here to help you and giving you some basic do’s and don’ts that should remember when approaching a woman. Do mind that there’s no universal answer to this and i’m not a wizard who can give you a patroness charm that will make any girl fall in love with you. There are plenty of women out there who simply do not want men to approach them. They could have extreme social anxiety, they could be prejudiced against men, they could be in a relationship and find other men too tempting, they could be in a hurry, and they could simply be annoyed because a dozen other guys have already approached her.
I’ll make the following suggestions.
1. Do– Opening with a compliment associated with what inspired you to come talk to her will usually be received well. “You guys seem fun, can I join you?”
Don’t– If she said no then don’t be a freak and approach one more time with grace.
2. Do– Show confidence and be gentle, always go for soft tone it helps most of the times.
Don’t– Don’t get emotionally invested in your approach. Don’t let immediate rejection be something that upsets you. It probably has nothing to do with you. I just say “no problem, have a good night.”
3. Do– If you find her cute, go talk to her!
Don’t- Don’t have expectations. You find her cute, you’re going over to talk to her to see if you have some chemistry and see if there is anything interesting about her beyond her looks. Heck, maybe you’re just going over to be social and have fun. Don’t talk to her with the goal of getting in her pants. You don’t know if you even want that yet. And if you do, you shouldn’t. Raise your standards.
4. Do– Be cheerful and energetic and gives her compliments which she deserves.
Don’t- Don’t flow in the motion and give her too much compliments, you just came out as creepy retard at last.
5. Do- As you get to know her, if you find her attractive, don’t be shy about that fact. One way or another she wants to know about that. “Hey you’re pretty cool, wanna trade numbers and get together tomorrow night?” “Hey you’re pretty cool, my friends and I were gonna check out this other spot down the street, you wanna come?”
Don’t- If she said not right now, than it’s okay don’t force her to do something which she didn’t want to do.
Try to put yourself in their position. How would you want someone you’re not attracted to to approach you? What about someone you do find attractive? How would you want someone to express sexual interest in you? What if this person were larger and stronger than you? What would put you at ease? What you want isn’t always going to be what the woman you’re approaching wants, but thinking in this way can help. Lastly, keep in mind that a lot of women do want you to approach them. It’s true some do not, but don’t forget the fact that some do. As long as you’re open to rejection and it’s not a big deal, you’re in a good frame of mind, and you could make some women very, very happy because you approached them. Go for it, she’s somewhere waiting for you to approach her.