Narendra Modi was born on 17th September 1950, Vadnagar. He is an Indian politician and currently serving as 14th Prime Minister of India since 2014. He was chief minister of Gujrat from 2001 to 2014. Now let’s have a look on his government initiatives that how he served his nation.
BJP ( Bhartiya Janta Party) will run a special campaign on 17th September 2021 to help maximum people to get inoculated against COVID, breaking all previous records.
Following are some schemes which shows his government initiatives:
• Deendayal Anotodaya Yojna – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NLRM) : Prime Minister launched this scheme on 12 August 2021 for financial support to women self help groups(SHGs) promoted under (DAY-NLRM).He released capitalization of funds to tune ₹ 1625 crore to more than 4 lakh SHGs.
• Ayushman Bharat Yojna : He launched Ayushman health care program on 30th April, 2018 under which it provides free medical insurance .It benefitted more than 50 crore Indians.
• Pradhan Mantri Jan Dham Yojna (PMJDY) :This scheme was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15th August 2014 under which anybody can open his or her account without minimum required balance .According to national survey more than 30 crore accounts are opened under this scheme.
• Atal Pension Yojna (APY) : This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9th August 2015 under which the subscribers of this would get from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 every month at age of 60 years.
• Ujjwal Yojna : Under this scheme people who could not afford LPG were given free LPG connections.
Though he had launched many schemes benefitted but there are some drawbacks of his rule as prices of food ,petrol etc… have been increased. Farmers are disappointed with his new bill which became controversial all over the country .
Overall PM Modi took good initiative in schemes for growth of India. We hope PM Modi would bring more such benefitting schemes for Indians by not disappointing other sections of Indian society.