We Indians believe in stereotyping everything we come across. Be it religion or the place a person comes from, we love stereotyping (well most of us do, right?). But, if we move past the offensive part, there is always a funny side to it which even the person in question would secretly admit. Recently, Honest Map of Delhi came in light. The map might piss-off some easy-to-offend people but if you look at the humorous side, it is absolutely true.
Reasons why this map of Delhi is right!
1. We all decided to meet each other at Connaught Place only to leave for India Gate, Chandni Chowk or Qutub Minar.
2. Rajouri Garden is full of Sardars.
3. 100’s of CA, CPT coaching classes were running in Laxmi Nagar.
4. Select City Walk, Saket is way out of our league.
5. Jantar Mantar is a favourite place for Arvind Kejriwal, oops sorry for Dharna.
6. Khan Market is a place where rich and beautiful girls eat.
People are creative, right!
By: Saket Sharma