Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has announced a weekend curfew and night curfew in Delhi starts from 10pm to 5 am. According to the reports there will be a closure of malls, gym, spa and auditoriums to break the chain of COVID infection in the city.
Arvind Kejriwal said, “We need to do something urgently to control the spike in Covid cases. For this, we have taken a decision that there will be weekend curfew in Delhi”.
The weekend curfew will start from Friday 10pm to Monday 6am however the restrictions will continue to be imposed till 30th April. All essential services will remain closed at the time of curfew. Curfew pass will be issued to those who are rendering essential services but malls, gyms, spas, and auditoriums to be closed till next instruction whereas cinema halls to be operate at 30% capacity only. People will not be allowed to dine-in restaurant only home delivery or take away will be open to all.
Now let’s know, what all things will be allowed:
- Essential services will be allowed to operate
- E-pass will be given to only those who are involved in permitted activities
- Only one weekly market allowed per day per zone
- Cinema halls will operate at 30% capacity
- Only take away or home delivery will be allowed no dine-in restaurants and hotels
- For marriage curfew pass will be given to only those whose marriages are already scheduled during the curfew time.
Closed for public:
- Swimming pools
- No dine-in restaurant and hotels