If you’re like most other relationship or married women/girl in a long-term relationship, you hardly ever call your guy by his real name; instead he’s got one or a half a dozen adorable little pet names he goes by, well men do the same but most of them settle for Babe. From the totally timeless to the trendy and new school, here are the top 10 most common nicknames for dudes.
1. Babe: A tried and true classic, adored by both wives and hubbies alike, If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
2. Baby: Another go-to nickname that will stick even after you have kids, Baby baby baby ohh like baby baby baby don’t (sorry)
3. Honey: Perhaps the most popular pet name in the history of pet names, yes everyone uses it.
4. Jaanu: Straight from the 90’s romantic bollywood flicks, little cheesy, yes but you care? Nope.
5. Babu: An affectionate twist on the always-on trend, “baby”, just stop using it though!
6. Pumpkin/Choco: Because it just sounds cute, and you mostly because love food and boyfriend equally.
7. Shona: Because the term is so much popular in Bollywood movies.
8. Kuchhu: Because you’ll always be my kuchuu, right?, Seriously what the hell is wrong with some couple.
9. Love: Well you can use every name you want, and what’s better than ‘Love’.
10. Raj: Coz, everyone wants Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge Raj in their life.