Parenting is an amazing experience which needs time and the pivotal role of you and your partner considering the way of raising your child’s growth. But when the whole responsibility of parenthood falls on the shoulders of a single partner then it gets difficult to handle it properly. There are abundant of single parents who decided to grow their children by only themselves especially Moms who sacrificed their desires for their children.
More than 46 countries throughout the world celebrate Mother’s Day. Typical Mother’s Day gifts include going out to eat, and giving gifts to mothers and grandmothers. Gifts usually consist of a card and a bouquet of flowers.
1. “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.” – Anonymous
2. “I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” — Tichina Arnold
3. “It was tough being a single mom. It was tough being in a divorce with children. Very, very hard.” — Melissa Etheridge
4. “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.” — Mandy Hale
5. “You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened.” — Charlize Theron
6. “Just because a single-mom usually can’t be bothered to spend much time on her make-up doesn’t mean that she has given up on romance.” Kemmy Nola
7. “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.” — Edie Falco
8. “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things… a mother’s love is more than enough.” — Denice Williams
9. “What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.” — Roma Downey
10. “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is to our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.” — Paula Miranda