Winter is coming’ No, we aren’t revealing any spoilers to the latest installment of Game of Thrones, but we are more focused on the ‘real winters’ that has come. With winters at the door-step, restrictions on many of the things are imposed accordingly, like not being able to eat ice-cream, wearing sweaters at your mom discretion and so on. We have made up a list that indicate that winters has finally come.
6 signs winters have come.
1. Your mum is forcing you to wear sweater. Duh! She’s is feeling cold.
2. Your tap water is colder than your fridge.
3. Ice-cream ban at home
4. You left your clothes out to dry. Two days later, still wet
5. The city is so foggy; you can’t even see your girlfriend standing beside you.
6. In the end. Finally, winter has come
ठंड आ गयी है। मफ़्लर निकल गया। आप भी अपना ख़यालरखें।
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 8, 2016