Indian telecom industry is expecting new technologies and some advance changes. 5G network launch in India is highly awaited fifth-generation network to bring faster connectivity till now. countries like US, Canada have successfully accomplished this technology at various scales.
In India companies like jio, airtel and Vi are taking charge. They all have been working towards making the network available to everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and device such as 5G- capable smartphones a reality in the country.
Airtel already has 5G ready technology. Jio has also announced that they will be ready to deploy 5G technology in the end of 2021. However, due to the high costs of building the infrastructure, it may take 2-5 years for 5G to be successfully launched all across the country. However, the government is planning a countrywide first launch of 5G in 2022 after the auction of 5G bands later in the year.
Benefits of 5G network are:
- It Improves the network connectivity then 4G
- Offers multi-Gbps speed
- Has low latency
- Is more reliable than current mobile networks
- Supports a greater number of connected devices such as self-driving cars, gaming, remote surgeries, and other IoT devices
Difference Between 4G and 5G network:
- 5G is 100 time faster than 4G
- 5G has a maximum speed capacity of 10Gbps.
- 4G takes comparatively more time to download a file as for 5G it’s a matter of few seconds
- No blur or lag in 5G due to high speed
- More advance than 4g network