Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are starting their married lives at home after an emotional wedding ceremony that captivated the nation, as details of the all-night royal partying emerged.
The newlyweds are said to have eschewed a slow first dance for livelier tunes, from 1960s R&B to the dance hits of the 1980s. They are said to have chosen “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” as an opening number, with guests treated to a sit-down dinner after a long day in front of the cameras at Windsor Castle.
But have you ever knew these facts about the couple;
Lessons to be learnt from the royal wedding between #meghanmarkle and #princeharry.
• She is biracial (i.e. black)
• She is a divorcée
• She is a child of divorced parents
• She was raised by a single mom
• She is slightly older than her Prince
• She has had her own public platform
• Her father has been in the tabloids recently
• Her mom is not the Queen, but a (beautiful) yoga instructor/social worker
• Pictures from her first wedding were plastered all over the media
• They met on a blind date
• She was wholly welcomed by the Queen (in spite of her story)
• Her mom had tea with the Queen
• Prince Charles walked her down the aisle
• She will be royalty the rest of her life
• Her children will be royalty
• I could be wrong but their wedding guest list might be the most diverse ever
• An American black man is preaching at her wedding
• The words of #drmartinlutherkingjr #mlk are being recited
• A black choir is singing “Stand By Me” at the wedding (so beautifully too!)
• She is a Princess!!! You just NEVER know. Your story is NOT over. Don’t let your story make you feel unworthy. Don’t let your story cause you to settle for less.
What we come to conclusion is ‘Don’t let your past dictate your future.’ So, do you guys find any motivational factor in this journey of Meghan Markle, If yes, then do share your views on the same in the below comment section.