The world stood stuck when the suicide terror attack took place in the Manchester United during the concert of Ariana Grande. The world went on to show their solidarity to the victims and the ones who lost their lives in the terror attacks. Soon after the news broke onto the television sets around the world, the heartfelt condolences started to make on the Twitter, which includes leaders of around the world.
Pained by the attack in Manchester. We strongly condemn it. Our thoughts are with the families of the deceased & prayers with the injured.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 23, 2017
We stand in absolute solidarity with the people of the United Kingdom. pic.twitter.com/X6fUUxxYXE
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2017
Karen and I offer our heartfelt condolences & prayers to the victims, their loved ones, and the people of Manchester. https://t.co/JPko6JNZ57
— Vice President Mike Pence (@VP) May 23, 2017
Canadians are shocked by the news of the horrific attack in Manchester tonight. Please keep the victims & their families in your thoughts.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) May 23, 2017
— Russian Embassy, UK (@RussianEmbassy) May 23, 2017
Conveyed President Putin's message of condolences to Prime Minister Theresa May pic.twitter.com/BdxgGzx2PI
— Alexander Yakovenko (@Amb_Yakovenko) May 23, 2017
Turkey stands in solidarity with the United Kingdom and will continue its joint and decisive efforts against terrorism.
— Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (@RT_Erdogan) May 23, 2017
— Charles Michel (@CharlesMichel) May 23, 2017
Outraged & angry about this cowardly terror attack on a crowd of young people. Sending sympathy & strength to victims & people of Manchester
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 23, 2017
Soon, after the attack, the singer, too, shared this tweets:
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017
After that fateful night, the American pop-singer had announced that she will return to Manchester city to hold a benefit concert for the victims of a terror attack that took place at her concert earlier this week.
he pop sensation made her plans clear through lengthy statement posted on Twitter. The event, she said, will honor and raise money for the victims and their grief-stricken families.
She said “There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better. However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way. The only thing we can do now is choose how we let this affect us and how we live our lives from here on out.”
“I have been thinking of my fans, and of you all, non stop over the past week. The way you have handled all of this has been more inspiring and made me more proud than you’ll ever know.
Read the full post here:
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 26, 2017
The 23-year-old singer also shared a link raising funds to support families of those killed and injured in the Manchester Arena attack. Which has raised about £1,759,130 which is approx Rs 14,54,27,60 through crowndfunding. If you also want to donate some money, you can do it here