Amitabh Bacchan’s Birthday Special :From Shola to Shehnshaah he gave irreplaceable one liners. Read the full story to fresh your mind with his best known dialogues.
Amitabh Bacchan was born on 11th October 1942 in Prayagraj (previously known as Allahabad). He is a versatile actor as he had done large number of films ranging from comedy to horror. He had became the ‘Megastar of the century’. With his talent of acting he had became competitor to younger generations too.
His movies had brought extraordinary box offices, his dialogues helps us to dramatize our day to day situations .
Now let’s have a look to some of his best dialogues .
• Rishte mien to hum tumhare baap lagte ha, naam hai Shenshah -Shehnshaah.
• Yeh tumhare baap ka ghar nahi police station hai, is liye seedhe khade raho – Zanjeer
• Jao pehle us admi ka sign leke aao Jisne mere baap ko chor kaha tha; pehle us admi ka sign leke aao jisne meri maa ko gali deke naukri se nikal diya tha; pehle us admi ka sign leke aao Jisme mere likh Diya tha… ye… Uske Baad mere bhai tum jahan kahoge waha sign kardunga. -Deewar
• Moochien ho to Nathulal jaise warna na ho – Sharaabi
• Kabhi kabhi mere dil mien khayal aata hai – ki zindgi teri zulfon ki marm chaon mein guzarni padti to shadab bhi ho sakti thi -Kabhie Kabhie
Though there is long list of his his most famous dialogues to dramatize our everyday situations but these were some of his best dialogues. He is evergreen actor and his acting would always be admired by the people.