The Greek God of Bollywood, Hrithik Roshan, was born on January 10, 1974, and turns 43 today! The son of film director Rakesh Roshan and his wife Pinky and the nephew of music director Rajesh Roshan, Hrithik Roshan is one of the finest actors in Bollywood. He is not just an amazing actor but also a very graceful dancer. The actor made his Bollywood debut with Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai along with actress Ameesha Patel. The romantic thriller was released on January 14, 2000, and was directed by Rakesh Roshan. With his first movie itself, the handsome hunk not only impressed everyone with his cute looks and physique but also his killer dance moves. In the song Ek Pal Ka Jeena, Hrithik won millions of hearts with his now famous dance step, choreographed by Farah Khan.
Hrihik Roshan is considered one of the most attractive male celebrities in the world, but his dancing is what really makes the hearts of girls melt! Here’s a look a the Top 5 best dance moves of Hrithik Roshan from his films.
1. His Career Starts with this One.
2. The One which made Hrithik fans to flock in theatres
3. Remember the ‘Main Aisa Kyon Hoon’ craze?
4. Hrithik Roshan simply nailed it in this special dance number ‘Krazzy4’.
5. Bang Bang title song, Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif dance with so much ease that the steps don’t look difficult.
Bonus: The latest Kaabil song ‘Mon Amour’