Manushi Chhillar made the whole country proud when she was crowned Miss World 2017. The entire nation is celebrating her success and filled with joy and pride. The girl hails from Haryana, who is true “Beauty With Brains”. Judges were highly impressed with her beauty, intelligence and the answers to the questions asked in the pageant. We bet you want to know more about Manushi Chhillar, who bags Miss World title this year. Check out some unknown facts about the Miss World 2017.
1. Manushi Chhillar is a beauty with brains. She wants to become a gynecologist. She is doing MBBS from Bhagat Phool Singh Government College, Sonepat. Her father Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at DRDO, whereas her mother Dr. Neelam Chhillar is the lead of department of Neuro-Chemistry at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences.
2. Manushi is a very good dancer as well. She is a trained Kuchipudi dancer, who gets training form popular names.
3. So Much Talent! She is a poet too. She likes to write poetries in her free time. Apart from poetry, she also loves to paints.
4. Manushi also represented India and her college in Cultural Exchange Program in 2014 in Japan. She is truly an inspiration to millions of people all around the world.
5. She has always dreamed of becoming the Miss World. For taking part in Femina Miss India 2017, she had to sacrifice one year of her education. Her hard work was worth, as she was crowned Femina Miss India 2017 in June this year.
6. Manushi is a 20-year-old girl from Haryana, who is too good in English. In 12th standard, she was an All India CBSE topper.
7. Manushi is sixth to enter Miss World ‘Hall Of Fame’ in India
8. Manushi won Miss World title in 2017 after Priyanka Chopra, who was crowned Miss World title in 2000.