On the Rafael Deal, Rahul Gandhi attacked BJP, See how Arun Jaitley responded to Rahul Gandhi’s allegations
Once again in the Lok Sabha, there was a debate between the Government and the opposition on the Rafael airline deal. Like the last monsoon session of Parliament, in the current winter season, the Rafael deal has created the land of a political war between the Congress and the Modi Government. Congress has attacked the Modi government against on the Rafael airline deal.
What did Rahul Gandhi say in the Lok Sabha?
1) Hours before the debate was to start under a rule does not provide for voting, the Congress had upped the ante and released what it called, was a conversation of an unnamed individual with Goa Minister Vishwajit Rane. In this, Congress spokesperson Randeep Singh Surjewala said, the minister is heard claiming that Goa CM Manohar Parrikar told his cabinet colleagues that he had a file on Rafale “lying in his bedroom”. Randeep later told reporters that the tape is doctored and was a “desperate attempt” by the Congress. Rahul Gandhi sought permission to play this tape but did not agree to authenticate it, a requirement when a document is presented in parliament. In the pandemonium that followed, Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan briefly adjourned the house.
2) Even after saying this, He alleged that the Prime Minister himself cancelled France’s old deal of Rafael by going to France. After this, the contract with Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) was terminated and got the deal with Anil Ambani’s company. When Rahul Gandhi was taking the name of Anil Ambani, Speaker Sumitra Mahajan refused to do so. Sumitra Mahajan said that the person who is not a member of the parliament can not named the charge and take charge in the house. After this, Rahul Gandhi used code word ‘AA’ instead of the name of the company owner.
3) Rahul said, “There are new disclosures made on the issue related to the Rafael scam, but the Modi government has made a silence about this issue. The Prime Minister last long prolonged speech in this House but did not say a word on Rafael’s deal.
4) The Congress President said that initially, he thought about the deal, ‘there is some black in the dal’ but as the time passed and the layers attached to it became clear, it became clear that there is nothing black in the pulse but the whole The whole dal is black. ‘
5) Rahul Gandhi, while targeting the Modi government, said that this government changed the deal of 126 aircraft to 36. Rahul Gandhi also said why the list of requirements of Air Force was changed.
6) He called it a huge scam and said that it should be investigated by the Joint Committee of Parliament (JPC) so that ‘milk of milk and water of water’ can happen. He said that PM Modi is not only getting the finger on this deal but it is clear that he has made a big scandal in this deal. They have violated all rules related to defence procurement.
7) Rahul said that the Prime Minister said that Rafael is not raising any question in the matter, the country is asking him the questions directly.
8) Party President Rahul Gandhi said that the Prime Minister does not have the courage to face questions (Rafael) in the Parliament.
9)Rahul Gandhi also asked why these aircraft have not come so far.
Arun Jaitley responding to Rahul Gandhi’s allegations
1) On the other hand, Arun Jaitley reversed Rahul Gandhi and said that it is the misfortune of the country that the leader of the old party does not know anything about the Rafale aircraft. Some families of the country understand the math of money, they have no connection with the security of their country. Attacking Congress on the Bofors and Herald, he said that the Congress had conspired. The conspirators of defense deals are blaming us today. Jaitley said that the Rafale aircraft are needed for the country so that the army can be strengthened.
2) Responding to Rahul Gandhi’s allegations, Arun Jaitley used ‘Q’, ‘Mrs. Gandhi’ and ‘R’ code in Parliament. Arun Jaitley said that when he was younger then why he was playing in the ‘Q’ lap, which is related to the Bofors scandal. At that time an email had said that ‘Q’ must definitely be avoided. After this, some bank accounts were also brought out by the name ‘Q’. Arun Jaitley said why the words ‘Mrs. Gandhi’, ‘R’, ‘Italian Lady’, ‘son of Italian Lady’ were used in that email. The Finance Minister said that from the National Herald case to the Augusta Westland case, the name of the same family came out.
3) The topic of party politics comes in JPC. In the Bofors case, the JPC had said that no bribe was given in it. Now they are demanding JPC to get a chance to form a case against a clean government. While interfering in discussions on the issue of the Rafael aircraft deal, Jaitley said, “This is a case in which from starting till end. whatever has been said, is completely false Arun Jaitley said.
4) Jaitley said that today they have brought a tape and are not confirming it because it is wrong. It is completely concocted. These things are wrong and flawed.
5)The Finance Minister said that on the basis of the deal that was done in 2016, the price of bare aircrafts was 9% lower than the cost of UPA and talked about arms with aircraft, it was also 20 compared to the UPA Percent was cheap.
6) Jaitley said that whether an industrial household has benefited. The Congress party is also unaware of the offset, it is sad. Offset means that if you deal with a foreigner then you have to buy some goods in your country. It is about buying 30-50% of the goods of Rafael in India.
7) The total offset of Rs. 29 thousand crore rupees and the charge of Rs. 1.30 lakh crore is being imposed. The offset is for the aircraft manufacturer.
8) HAL was seeking 2.7 times more time. The army was seeking the aircraft soon. In this regard, in 2016, at the current government level, the
9) The whole process was followed during Rafael’s purchase There were 74 meetings of the contract negotiation committee, price negotiation committee etc. This information was given to the Supreme Court. After this, it went to the Defense Purchase Council and then the approval of Cabinet Committee on Security was taken.
10) Arun Jaitley said that he was asked why the Rafale aircraft has not come so far, let me tell them that the UPA had a compromise that the aircraft would be supplied after 11 years of the agreement.
Watch Video: CLick here