The road leading to 30, Prithviraj Road would be witnessing a lot of traffic on this very day, not that the anniversary of Demonetisation has to do anything, or the Opposition has found a new place to protest on a ‘Black Day’, but the BJP’s party veteran leader, Lal Krishna Advani, has turned 90 today and friends from the Parliament may hop in and send wishes.
Lal Krishna Advani, born on 8th November 1927, has turned 90-years today. He is married to Kamla Advani since 1965 and has two children, son Jayant and daughter Pratibha Advani.
His wife Kamla worked at the General Post at Delhi and Mumbai branch. She managed the Advani house flawlessly. The couple raised their kids in an ideal environment and never imposed their thoughts and wishes over. Also, Advani was never eager for his children to enter politics, therefore, his children opted for professional education.
1. Advani with his mother Gyanidevi, father Kishinchand and younger sister Sheela
2. Advani (front row extreme left) in his school days with his cricket team
3. Advani with his school principal and other teachers during a visit to Karachi in 1978
4. Young Advani with sister Sheela
5. Ramakrishan Ashram in Karachi where Advani attended his sermons from Bhagvad Gita
6. Advani with sister Sheela
7. Advani with his daughter Pratibha Advani
8. Advani at his residence
9. Young Advani with parents
10. Advani with wife Kamla
11. LK Advani in during his young days
12. Advani filled with joy celebrating the festival of colours with family
13. A lovable father Advani with his daughter Pratibha
14. Advani at his birthday party
15. Advani on a family holiday with wife Kamla and daughter Pratibha
16. Advani with veteran politician Atal Bihari Vajpayee
17. Advani having some peaceful moments
18. UPA chairpeson Sonia Gandhi, LK Advani, BJP leader Sushma Swaraj and some other ministers in the Parliament house
Pictures Credits: India TV.