Opting for a healthier diet may have Many Reasons. But have you considered a diet for having a better sex life? No. You didn’t. After a particular age, your sex life becomes one of your priority to have a happy and healthy life. But how much effort did you put in to ensure a better sex life?
Don’t worry. It’s not too late yet. Here we bring a list of foods that will help you to be better in bed than you were ever before. Add them to your diet right away.
Now a question might arise in your mind how changing of food habits can affect my performance on the bed? Then let me tell you it’s all about the circulation of blood and nothing else. A better diet will help pump blood to all the organs properly and will automatically make you perform better on the bed. Ahem Ahem…Now do you want to know what should be diet from now on
- Watermelon- This feisty fruit is not just a delicious summer treat; it can also help between the sheets. Watermelons are primarily composed of water.The fleshy parts of the fruit contain a whole bunch of antioxidants such as lycopene, which helps to relax blood vessels making it easier for nature to take its course.
- Tomatoes and pink grapefruit- If watermelon is against to your taste, try tomatoes or pink grapefruit. In fact, any fruit that is deep red in colour likely contains lycopene. Tomatoes and pink grapefruit also contain a lot of water that invariably helps to pump blood to all the organs of your body.
- Oysters- No one really needs to be told that these shellfish suckers are good for your sex drive. What you may not know is why. Oysters are rich in zinc, a nutrient essential to the production of testosterone. Low levels of this hormone have been known to cause ED, so if you enjoy the taste of the ocean, get down to your nearest oyster bar.
- Caffeine- Yes, believe it or not, an extra cup or two of coffee in your day may actually be a good thing for your health. The logic is quite simple. Coffee gets the blood pumping, which helps get you out of bed in the morning (or helps you stay in bed if you catch the drift.
- Dark chocolate- If you enjoy the slightly bitter taste of dark chocolate, listen up. Flavonoids, naturally occurring antioxidants in dark chocolate, help to protect plants from toxins and assist with cell damage. The nutrient has also been shown to have similar effects on humans. Added bonus: this antioxidant assists the body to produce nitric oxide, a nutrient found in a number of ED medications.
- Pistachios, walnuts and pine nuts – Allergy sufferers aside, who doesn’t love a good nut? Fortunately, several varieties of the crunchy snack have also been shown to greatly reduce the risk of ED. Eat more and more nuts.
- Kale and spinach- A dietary list would not be complete without these two mainstays of good health. Along with nitric oxide and omega-3s, these leafy greens are also rich in nitrates—another nutrient that helps to relax blood vessels.
- Chilis- Good news for fans of spicy food. When you feel yourself break out in a sweat from a good dose of chilli pepper this is in response to an increase in your blood flow. By now we should all know what that means. Chilli gets you worked up.
- Green Tea- And finally Green Tea. You can’t miss out on that. Green Tea has all the ingredients and anti-oxidant to keep your blood flow in control. You should have green tea at least twice a day. It is good for your health anyway.
So, design your diet around these foods to have a better sex life.