Today is the day of Ram Kaj. The disputed structure was built in Ayodhya at the behest of Babur 492 years ago. In 1885, for the first time, this case went to court. In 2019, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Ramlala. Just nine months after the verdict, Bhoomipujan is going to be done for the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
Its foundation will be laid at 12:30 pm by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The same Modi, whose party BJP had repeated the same promise in 8 out of 10 Lok Sabha elections … And the most beautiful thing is that the first invitation was sent to Iqbal Ansari, who was a supporter of Babri Masjid.
After independence, Modi will be the only Prime Minister who will be in the court of Ramlala while holding this post. Before him, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi himself reached Ayodhya as Prime Minister, but could not see Ramlala.
- Modi will first go to Hanuman Garhi. With this, the entire temple was sanitized. Security around the temple has been increased.
- Baba Ramdev, who reached Ayodhya, said that today is a historic day. Today will be remembered for a long time. I was very confident about the construction of the Ram temple. Ramrajya will be established in the country.
- A platform has been set up for Bhumi Pujan in the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi campus. Only five people will be present on this, Prime Minister Modi, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and Maharam Nritya Gopal Das, President of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust.
- Apart from these, Babri Masjid’s parties Iqbal Ansari, social worker, and Padmashree Mohammad Sharif, sister of Kothari brothers, Purnima Kothari will attend the Bhoomi Pujan.
- BJP patriarchs LK Advani and Murali Manohar Joshi will not be able to visit the birthplace in view of the corona and age-related dangers. However, according to Champat Rai, secretary of Sri Ramjanmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust, the entire list of invitations has been prepared after consultation with Advani, Joshi, and lawyer.
- The first thing to be invited is that of Uma Bharti, who is closest to Advani Ji and has been the main face of the Ram Mandir movement. Uma Bharti has reached Ayodhya, but will not go to Janmabhoomi. She is referring to Corona for this. They say that when Prime Minister Modi returns, she will see Ramlala.
- Apart from Uma Bharti, BJP leaders who will go to Janmabhoomi include BJP President JP Nadda, MP Lallu Singh, BJP leader, and important characters of Janmabhoomi movement Vinay Katiyar, UP Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav Prasad and Dinesh Sharma, UP Cabinet Ministers Suresh Khanna and Lakshmi Narayan Singh. Huh. Former Governors and CM Kalyan Singh and Jaibhan Singh Powaiya are also part of this list.
- 15 trustees of Ram Janmbhoomi will also embrace the foundation of Ram Temple, Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, Swami Govind Dev Giri, Champat Rai, Nripendra Mishra, Swami Vasudev Saraswati, Vimalendra Pratap Mishra who heads the Ayodhya royal family, Anil Mishra, Kamleshwar Chaupal, Mahant Dinendra Das, Advocates’ Transmission, Gyanesh Kumar from Home Ministry, Avnish Awasthi from UP government and Anuj Jha District Magistrate of Ayodhya.
- Saints joining the program include Akhara Parishad’s Narendra Giri, Sadhvi Ritambhara, Yoga Guru Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Yugapurusha Paramanand.