Competitive examinations for engineering and medical field JEE and NEET are scheduled to be happened in the month of September and there are some important safety guidelines issued by NTA amid novel coronavirus pandemic for students appearing for the exams.
“NTA has carried out detailed deliberations to formulate guidelines for the various controls / measures that are required to be implemented on the day of exam at each examination centres.” The notification stated. National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued these fresh safety guidelines just after the admit cards were distributed for these two exams. • According to the instructions, students does not need to wear face mask during the exam, but they are required to carry their personal water bottle and hand sanitizer with themselves to exam centre and maintain social distancing. • Apart from stationary, water bottle and sanitizer, students are only allowed to bring admit card with themselves. Time slots will be given for the distribution of uniforms.
• Before entering the examination hall, staggered entry will be shared with candidates through Admit Cards and SMS.
• There will be an isolation hall for the students with temperature more than 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit. All their checking and document verification will be done after 15-20 minutes. Till then, their temperature will become normal. If not, they will be allowed to take exams in the isolation hall.
• Candidates are required to make a distance of at least 6 feet from each other during the exam.
• Before entering the exam hall, each students have to wash their hands with soap and water and hand sanitizers.
• After the examination, candidates are allowed to leave the room in orderly manner i.e. one candidate at a time and the gloves and mask provided by the centre should be disposed off in a pedal push covered bin.
JEE (Mains) will be scheduled from September 1-6 and NEET UG 2020 exam will happen on September 13 as per the public notice issued by NTA.