Remedies to vanish tan from your Body – Beauty Tips
Be it winter or summer, tanning has always been a nagging skin problem. In winters, you have the option to hide it by wearing full sleeves; but in summers there is no other option but getting rid of it once it occurs. We worry a lot if our face gets tanned but we tend to ignore our hands. Well, don’t you think you would look even more beautiful if the skin on your hands looked as good as the skin of your face? So, don’t ignore your hands. Let’s pay equal attention to them as well so that every part of our body looks adorable.
While there are several facials and other procedures to deal with sun tan removal, there is nothing better than getting a home remedy. Home remedies provide nourishment to the skin along with giving a healthy boost to it. in the long run, home remedies work out the best with no long lasting side effects.
Home Remedies To Remove Tan From Hands and legs:
Take chilled yoghurt in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric or Haldi to it. Mix it properly. Apply this paste daily for 20 minutes on your hands, face and neck before bathing. You can wash it off earlier during the winter season as it dries faster.
Take a cucumber and cut it into two halves. Now grate the half cucumber and keep it in a bowl. To this, add 2 tbsp milk or milk powder and few drops of lemon juice. Mix well. Apply and let it stay till it dries. Wash with normal water. Apply this every week to get the best results.
Cut a Tomato into two halves. Rub the inner side of the tomato on the skin of your hands, so that the seeds and juice come in contact with the skin pores, helping you to get rid of tanned skin.
Almonds are also very good at removing tan from the hands. Take 5 to 10 fresh and green almonds and grind them. Mix this paste with 5 drops of sandalwood oil. Apply this paste on the affected area. If fresh almonds aren’t available, buy almonds and soak them overnight. Now grind them next morning and follow the same procedure as you did for the fresh almonds.
Take the pulp of mashed papaya. Try rubbing it on the tanned area. This massage also helps in curing the tanned skin.
Important And Basic Tips To Prevent Sun Tan:
- Cover your hands properly before stepping out in the sun to avoid direct impact.
- If you can’t cover them, then apply a good sunscreen to keep the skin protected. Apply a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 liberally and half an hour before sun exposure. If you skip sunscreen because you sweat a lot, look for a ‘non-comedogenic’ one as this will not clog your pores.
- Drink lots of water. This helps you to keep your skin hydrated from inside out, thus reducing the risk of the skin drying. It increases the cell turnover and lets your skin rejuvenate and renew itself.
- Moisturize your hands, that is, hydrate your skin externally too by applying a moisturizer that contains natural fruit acids on a regular basis. This will aid tan removal from the skin.
- Exfoliation really helps to remove natural tan from your skin. It helps to slough off the top layers of dead skin, leaving fresh skin beneath. Hence, you should incorporate this in your weekly skin care routine.
Follow any of these simple home remedies for removing tan from hands and feet. But it is also very important to take care of your skin so that it is safe from the sun’s harmful rays.