Today, the biggest connection is being made in the drugs connection of Bollywood which surfaced in connection with the investigation into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. Deepika Padukone has reached the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) office. It is being told that in order to avoid the media, Deepika left the small car behind the gate behind her society. Apart from Deepika, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor will also be questioned today.
5-5 questions can be asked from the three actresses:
According to sources, Deepika can be questioned first in private and then her manager Karishma Prakash sitting in front. On the other hand, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor have been called to the head office of NCB’s Ballard Estate at 10.30 am. A total of 15 questions can be made from the three actresses separately i.e. 5-5.
These five questions can be asked to Deepika –
1. Have you ever taken or bought drugs? If yes, where and how?
2. Confirm your mobile number. 2.17’s chat with Karishma Prakash and Jaya Saha or not?
3. How long have you known Karishma? Describe the details of how you met them.
4. Did you ever ask them to arrange drugs or how often did you ask them to buy drugs? Did you buy drugs for yourself or someone else?
5. Did you pay Karishma? If yes, what was his turn? Was there any kind of drugs used in the party that took place in Coco restaurant?
Possible questions to be asked from Sara Ali Khan-
1. Confirm your mobile number. How did you meet Sushant Singh Rajput and what was your relationship with him?
2. Was Sushant taking drugs since the time of the film Kedarnath? Have you ever taken drugs with him?
3. Did you go to Thailand with Sushant? Did you guys take drugs there or did anyone else in your team do it?
4. How many times have you visited Sushant at the farm house in Pavana? Did you attend any party that used drugs?
5. Have you ever bought drugs from anyone? Do you know a person named Karamjit aka KJ? Did he ever bring you drugs?