By Vanshika Thakur
Sushant Singh Rajput, the present-day superstar, was just another guy, known as Manav Deshmukh, who was seen for a brief time in Pavitra Rishta before entering Bollywood. After playing the lead role in movies like “Kai Po Che” and “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” Rajput had shot to fame. His film “Dil Bechara” was supposed to be released on May 8 but was postponed due to the lockdown caused by coronavirus. Rajput’s last major screen release was “Chichhore” by Rajkumar Hirani.
Today, whole India is mourning about his death due to suicide which was just confirmed by the Mumbai police. The 34-year-old actor was found hanging in his house in Mumbai on Sunday.
Few days a back his former ex-manager, 28 years old, Disha Salian also committed suicide by jumping off the high rise building on June 9.
Recently Sushant Singh Rajput was upset with the rumors circling him
You don’t see an actor every day reacting to the many controversies that surround him. “Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor of Dhoni, was dissatisfied with the way things were going for him when it comes to reports and rumors. The actor was seen lashing out on his twitter page saying, “I’m incredibly proud to be an actor regardless of the medium and my background.
As a tribute to this super talented actor. Let’s take a look at his journey so far.
- Sushant then bagged the lead role as Manav on Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta, which made him a famous household name. He also took part in dance shows with the TV show Zara Nachke Dikha 2 and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.
- Rajput left Pavitra Rishta after playing the lead role for more than two years to go abroad and study filmmaking. He auditioned on his return for Kai Po Che, by Abhishek Kapoor! And they also picked one of the leads to match. The film turned out to be a big success and just the kind of boost he wanted for his career.
- Sushant then went on to do Shuddh Desi Romance in front of Parineeti Chopra and Vaani Kapoor, who tanked without a trace but gave him much praise for his performance. Post this came PK. Sushant did justice to it despite having a minor role and that gave his career a drive in the right direction.
- Rajput did two films as the lead in the next two years. Although detective Bakshy Byomkesh! Was a semi-hit and the viewers gave him a mixed response. MS Dhoni: The Untold Story was a massive success and was widely appreciated by both critics and viewers.
- Recently he was seen opposite Sara Ali Khan in “Kedarnath” which was a huge success. He was also rumored to be dating his co-star (Sara Ali Khan). His last film “Dil Bechara” was going to release on May 8 which was postponed due to coronavirus.
The Patna boy Sushant Singh Rajput, indeed came a long way from beginning his career with television to becoming a known face in the Hindi cinema. Needless to say, making a switch from TV to Bollywood is very difficult. He was one of the very few celebrities that made it really big in the industry and there’s absolutely no doubt that it’s his hard work and skills that have gained.
Sometimes success is not what all people preach. Sometimes it’s the happiness which we are lacking from within. Depression is like a parasite that eats you slowly and gradually with time. We must look upon our close ones and support them in whatever condition they are so that we must not end up like “Sushant”. Be thankful for whatever you have achieved in life so far. Your life matters more than your success and achievements.